A word to cabin crew wannabes


There is a limit to what I can do for you wannabes. I can be very experienced in interview matters but mind you, I can't make you grow by a few cm taller if you do not have the required height (gals min is 158cm and guys min is 165cm). I am no magician. Same goes for those who do not have, for example the required minimum educational qualifications. Other than those 2 things I've mentioned, I can help you get your dream job if you follow and apply what I tell you at my talks or in my E-Guide.

I do not need to brag because my method has been proven successful time and again. Look at the testimonies that keep pouring in after each interview. Not only am I able to equip you with the "know how" to breeze through the 5 tough rounds of interviews but I am able to motivate you to "believe in yourself" and by using the "visualisation" method plus my faith and yours combined, it is no wonder why so many of my students who previously failed many times finally succeeded.

You may say I am a man of faith and  applies and practises that biblical quote that says "if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.".......so what is there to argue,right?

I do not need to persuade you to attend  my talks because if you really want that dream job you know what to do.