Many cabin crew wannabes turned up for the cabin crew Talks/Seminar

The last talks was filled to the brim. Oops I mean the classroom was full of participants. That's the reason I closed the post on date,venue etc of the talks once I have reached the target numbers of participants.
The talks itself was 3 hours but after the class we adjourned to a coffee shop nearby and had the Q & A session. I bought the participants drinks and answered all the questions they posed regarding the upcoming cabin crew interview. All in all we spent 3 + 2 hours giving a total of 5 hours of active participation.

Below are the emails from the cabin crew wannabes who participated in the seminar/talks:

Hi Mr tan ,

Thank you for the talk yesterday and for the time you spent after the class to give us more insight as from your experience with SIA. 
Thank you for the drink as well! I will inform you of my results after my interview this week! 

Thank you


Hi Mr Luke,

Thank you for being able to enlighten me with valuable information about SQ interview tips... Truly appreciate you for spending time and providing your expertise when it comes to sharing your 35 years worth of work experience with us hopeful souls planning to carve a career though SIA CA.. Your advices and tips gave me more conviction to what I wish and plan to do in the future. Hope you will be well and stay cheerful and healthy as always.



Many thanks,

My blog is at http:www.ourcabincrew.com